This is my long time wait review – Box8 – India’s fastest growing on-demand food delivery company. They keep one simple thing in mind when they make food – They only serve food that they love to eat.
As of innovation, they have designed the All-in-One meal box, which is a fulfilling Indian meal with rice, roti, stir-fry and salad. They also serve wraps, sandwiches and salads with a fusion of Indian and Western flavors. Their first outlet was a small one in a corporate cafeteria, which has now grown to 50+ outlets across Mumbai, Pune and Bangalore.
Let me share the experience with Box8 below…
- Delivery – They deliver in punctual timings. They keep on updating us when the food is packed, about to start and when started through messaging in mobile.
- Packing – Packing was wonderfully and perfectly done, desserts come in a small boxes and the lemonade comes in an attractive small plastic bottles.
- Food –
- Wrap – Tandoori paneer wrap – The wrap was awesome and the paneer was well cooked with the perfect masala
- Sandwich – Chicken Sheek Kebab Sandwich – The chicken was well done and was juicy in a delicious tikka sauce. A yummy sandwich for everyone, also very innovative to have sandwich with our Indian food.
- Salad – Char Grilled Chicken Salad – Tandoori grilled chicken with exotic veggies in a spiced dressing was unique and liked this a lot.
- All-in-One meal – Chicken Peshwari Meal – This was totally delicious, full filling and tasty with the steamed rice, chicken kebabs, chicken tikkas and mint chutney with a spicy chicken curry. A must to try here.
- Murg Dum Biryani – Biryani was too good, with the right amount of spices, the loveliest thing in this biryani is they use boneless chicken, which would be perfect for a lunch box concept.
- Dessert – Moong dal halwa – Halwa was ok, it was cruchy, soft and melts in the mouth. Gulab Jamun – was too good, as it melts in the mouth.
- Drinks – Masala Lemonade – Masala lemonade was totally delicious, with good punch of chat masala in lemonade. Ice Tea – Ice Tea was also perfectly done.
One can have all the type of food, from sandwich and salad to Biryani.
Do check out my other food reviews in this link: https://madraasi.com/reviews/