Coming to Preethi Kitchen Appliances, first everyone gets to remember only their mixer grinder. As they have variety of mixer grinder with wonderful options right from the model, flexibility, colors and advance features in grinding. I have been using Preethi Eco Chef later upgraded to Preethi Blue Leaf and using it for almost a decade, still it is in good condition. I use to grind idly/dosa batter, chutneys, spice powder using my Preethi Blue Leaf and now upgraded to Preethi Zodiac Mixer Grinder.
Being a food blogger, for almost 5 years, and this being a proud moment getting collaborating with Preethi Kitchen Appliance and that to reviewing their Mixer Grinder (my favorite). So happy and excited to collaborate with Preethi, also much thanks Preethi for this opportunity.
Specifications of Preethi Zodiac Model Number – MG 218:
It comes with the Power consumption of 750 watt, and this mixer works continuously for max 2 mins and needs 2 mins off (min) after every run of continuous 5 mins running. Material body is ABS and jar comes in stainless steel and transparent plastic. The blades are stainless steel, there are 3 speed controls and an overload indicator and purely originated from India. Also, they provide 2 years guarantee on the product and 5 years warranty for the motor.
The base unit comes with the 750 watts motor, Over-load indicator (where an orange light glows when the mixer is over loaded) and there 3 speed controls.
- Jars: A chutney jar, a wet grinder jar, a dry grinder jar, a juicer jar and a master chef jar.
- Chutney jar: Chutney jar comes in stainless-steel with the capacity of 0.5 litres with a non-removable stainless-steel jar and a transparent plastic lid called as Dome. This jar can be used for grinding chutneys, masalas for stew, curry.
- Dry grinder jar: Dry grinder jar comes in stainless-steel with the capacity of 1 litre with a removable stainless-steel plate. This jar can be used for grinding any spice powders and dry ingredients.
- Wet grinder jar: Wet grinder jar comes in stainless-steel with the capacity of 1.5 litre with a removable stainless-steel plate and a transparent plastic lid called Dome. This jar can be used for grinding idly/dosa batter, vada batter, appam batter – I personally guarantee that you get soft, fluffy idly and dosa.
- Juicer Jar: Juicer jar can used as a juicer, blender and a super extractor. Juicer is used to prepare juice from fresh fruits, make sure to use only fruits. Not recommended for vegetables or fiber rich fruits. Super extractor is used to extract juice from the fruits, you can make cocktails or mocktails. Spout is provided to release the juice while using juicer and the spout is closed with a spout cap while used as a blender and extractor.
- Master Chef Jar: This is a unique styled jar, where you can knead the dough, chop, slice and grate vegetables for multipurpose and a citrus juice to extract juice, but not recommended for small fruits like lemon. Since it does different jobs and makes things get faster, this is proudly called “Master Chef Jar”. This comes in a transparent plastic material, with a citrus press, slicing blade, grater blade, a plastic blade for kneading and measuring cup which is can be used as a press also.
I am happy and proud to hold Preethi Zodiac Mixer Grinder as a part of Madraasi Kitchen, upgrading kitchen appliances to make our work and time easier, faster, perfect is Happiness and Smart in this rushed lifestyle. I am always ready to upgrade myself and my surroundings, how about you living with the Master Chef in your Kitchen. Also, I proudly call this mixer as “All-in All” and it costs only around INR. 9635.00
Stay tuned with us to know how to use the Preethi Zodiac Mixer’s every single jar in upcoming posts along with video. Stay tuned with us to know more about Preethi Zodiac Mixer.