“Beauty is ten, nine of which is dressing”
Collected some of the blouse designs. I admire the way of this people, “Anya – Where tradition meets Fashion”, designing the blouse, really hatsoff to them. I feel glad to share some of the designs which I love the most.
- Chicken – ½ Kg
- Big Onion – 3 nos
- Tomato – 1 ½ nos
- Green Chillies – 2 nos
- Curry leaves
- Mustard – ¼ tsp
- Methi seeds – ¼ tsp
- Cumin seeds – ¼ tsp
- Anise – ¼ tsp
- Cloves – 3 nos
- Cinnamon – a bark
- Ginger-garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Chilli powder – 1 ½ tsp
- Garam masala – ¼ tsp
- Pepper powder – 1 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
- Lime juice – half from one of the lime
- Cut the chicken into medium pieces. Half boil chicken with little turmeric powder, curry leaves and salt in a pressure cooker.
- Finely chop the onions and tomatoes. Slit the green chillies.
- Heat oil in a kadai. Put all the spieces one by one (Mustard, Methi seeds, Cumin seeds, Anise, Cloves, Cinnamon). Also put curry leaves.
- Now add onions, fry till it becomes golden brown. Then ginger-garlic paste and fry till the raw smell goes.
- Add tomatoes. Stir till it becomes pulpy.
- Put Chilli powder, Coriander powder, Turmeric powder, Garam masala, salt and fry for a minute.
- Separate chicken and the stock. Put the chicken if needed pour little of the stock to it. Wait till its cooked.
- When the oil starts floating, sprinkle Pepper powder and lime juice . Stir it for a minute.
- Garnish with coriander. Serve hot.
This recipe goes well with rice and rasam.
Nowadays peoples are interested in searching something not everything new in everything. Once when they find something new, they become crazy towards that and never remember the old. They even put the old under memories. They forget that “Old is Gold”; even when you found a daimond you need a gold to fix it.