Cauliflower is one of my favorite veggie. Cauliflower is low in fat and carbohydrates but high in dietary fiber, vitamin C. A high intake of cauliflower has been associated with the risk of aggressive prostate cancer.
- Cauliflower – 1 no
- Salt to taste
- Rice flour – 1 tsp
- Chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Water – few drops
- Red colouring powder – a pinch
- Lemon juice – 2 to 3 drops.
- Oil – for frying
- Separate cauliflower into small florets. Put them to the boiling water and cover for 5 mins.
- Drain the water and set cauliflower aside.
- Take cauliflower in a mixing bowl, add rice flour, chilli powder, salt, saffron. Mix it.
- Sprinkle water and then lemon juice. Mix it.
- Marinate for about half an hour.
- Heat oil in a kadai and deep fry the cauliflower.
- Strain it well in a tissue paper.
Serve hot with Sambhar rice, curd rice.
Note: You can substitute chilli powder as per to your taste.