Coconut Mint Chutney
Coconut mint chutney is nothing but the coconut chutney, which is prepared with the combination of a handful of mint leaves. This chutney can also be prepared in the same procedure with coriander or curry leaves instead of mint leaves as per the flavor you need.
- Shredded or Small pieces of Coconut – 1 cup
- Mint leaves – a handful
- Tamarind – little (for taste)
- Garlic – 2 cloves
- Roasted gram – 1 tbsp
- Mustard – ¼ tsp
- Split blackgram – ¼ tsp
- Curry leaves – a strand
- Oil – 2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Take Coconut, mint leaves, tamarind, salt, roasted gram, garlic in a mixer and grind to a smooth paste by adding water.
- Now transfer it to a bowl.
- Heat oil in a tadka or pan, add in mustard, blackgram and curry leaves. Wait till it crackle.
- Now pour it to the bowl. Give a stir while serving.
Serve hot with Idli, Vada, dosa, upma and so on.