Wheat Dosa or Godhumai Dosai (Tamil) is one perfect recipe and it’s a diabetic friendly recipe. It is one of the instant dosa which can be prepared when we are in hurry, no grinding, no soaking, no resting time, it all about just mixing the wheat flour with water, the batter should be runny.
- Wheat flour – 1 cup
- Water – 2 cup
- Salt to taste
- Oil – 3 tsp
Making of Wheat Dosa / Godhumai Dosai –
- Mix all the ingredients together. Be sure that there should not be any lumps.
- Heat griddle and rub oil all over the griddle with a cloth dipped in oil.
- Pour dosa batter with a spoon, it should spread all over the griddle but do not spread with the spoon.
- Drizzle oil along the sides of the dosa and wait for 5 mins.
- Swap the side and cook until the other side is done.
Serve hot with coconut chutney and sugar.
For coconut chutney check the link : https://madraasi.com/2014/03/31/spicy-coconut-chutney/