Carrot chutney – one of my kids favourite.
Carrot chutney is good for health. This is a good substitute for kids those who neglect vegetables. This is can be made spicy or sweet depending on the chillies we use.
- Carrot – 2 nos
- Coconut – 2 tbsp
- Big onion – 1 tbsp
- Green chillies – 2 nos
- Red chillies – 2 nos
- Tamarind – a pea sized
- Garlic – 2 cloves
- Coriander leaves – a hand full
- Black gram – 1 tbsp
- Mustard – ¼ tsp
- Split black gram – 1 tbsp
- Curry leaves – a strand
- Grate carrots and coconut. Chop big onions.
- In a kadai, dry roast red chillies, garlic, tamarind, black gram. Transfer it to a plate. Let it cool.
- Pour little oil in a kadai. Put onion, carrots, green chillies, coriander leaves, garlic and sauté them till the raw smell goes.
- Grind all these together in…
View original post 34 more words