Egg Dosa is our all time favorite, whenever I prepare dosa this egg dosa is the must among my kids. Egg dosa can be prepared in two varieties and now let us move on to the first version where we directly break the egg over the dosa, spread it all over the dosa with a fork, sprinkle little chili powder,salt and cook them. Let us move on to the recipe…
- Egg – 1 no
- Dosa Batter – 1 cup
- Red chilli powder – a pinch
- Salt – a pinch
- Oil – 2 tsp
- Heat griddle on medium flame, pour in the dosa batter, spread it with the laddle.
- Break a egg over the dosa, break the yolk with fork and spread it over the dosa.
- Sprinkle little red chili powder over the egg.
- Drizzle oil along the sides of the dosa and few drops over the dosa.
- Wait until the sides turn golden brown, now flip the dosa and cook for a min.
- Remove dosa to plate.