- Fermented dosa batter – 2 Cups.
- Water – ½ Cup
- Add water to the fermented batter and stir in well, until you get the pouring consistency (pancake consistency).
- Heat the griddle, Pour about one ladle of batter to the centre of the tawa and spread it as a circle, using the back side of the ladle.
- Drizzle about 1 tsp of oil along the sides of the dosa and wait till it turns golden brown.
- Now gently lift the dosa and flip it over.
- Wait for 10 to 15 seconds and remove it off from the tawa.
Serve hot with Chutney, Sambhar, Dosa chilli powder.
- For preparing batter check out this link : https://madraasi.com/2014/05/04/dosa/
- For Chutney check out this link : https://madraasi.com/2014/03/31/chutney/
- For Sambar check out this link: https://madraasi.com/2014/05/20/tiffin-sambharinstant-sambhargreengram-dal-sambhar/