Fish fry with very few ingredients. This tastes delicious and the aroma fills the whole house. I tried out this recipe with Butter/Murrel fish which we call as Viral Meen in tamil.
- Fish(sliced) – ½ kg
- Garlic – 10 cloves
- Ginger – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
- Pepper powder – 2 ½ tsp
- Cumin/Jeera powder – 1 tsp
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- Curry leaves – 3 to 4 strands
- Besan – 1 tbsp
- Oil – for frying
- Salt to taste
- Clean and slice the fish as you desire.
- Marinate the fish with turmeric powder, pepper powder, salt, cumin powder, ginger, garlic, lemon juice, besan, curry leaves. Mix it well.
- Leave it to marinate for about an hour in refrigerator.
- Heat oil in pan. Fry the fish one by one.