Already I have posted one more Stir-Fry beans recipe and this one is the version of chili powder of that.
- French beans – ½ kg
- Coconut(shredded) – 2 tbsp
- Big onion – 1 no
- Mustard seeds – ½ tsp
- Split Blackgram – ½ tsp
- Chilli powder – ½ tsp
- Coriander powder – ½ tsp
- Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
- Curry leaves – a strand
- Salt to taste
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Wash the beans and chop them to small pieces.
- Finely chop the onions.
- Heat oil in kadai.
- Add mustard, blackgram and wait till it crackle. Then add curry leaves.
- Put onion to it and fry them till they become transclusent.
- Put beans and fry them.
- Put chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt, coriander powder and fry it.
- Put the stove in sim and stir every now and then. Otherwise it would burnt.
- When its about to cooked add coconut and continue stirring for 5 mins.
Serve hot with rice and chapathi.