Mango chutney is one the most sweetest, tangy and little hot chutney. Kids love this chutney a lot. This can be used as chutney for idli, dosa and also can be used a s a spread in bread.
- Mango – 2 nos
- Sugar – 6 tsp
- Chilli powder – ¼ tsp
- Garam masala – ¼ tsp
- Ginger – 2 inch
- Garlic – 6 cloves
- Peel and cut the mango into pieces.
- Pound garlic and ginger.
- Now take a white cloth and put ginger, garlic, chilli powder, garam masala and tie it.
- Boil 3 cups of water in a kadai. Add sugar to it.
- Put the mangoes into the kadai and wait for 5 minutes.
- Now drop the cloth with masala with mangoes.
- Wait till the mangoes become mushy.
- Take out the cloth and put salt.