- Fish – ½ kg
- Chilli powder – 2 tsp
- Coriander powder – 2 tsp
- Cumin powder – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
- Lemon juice – 1 tsp
- Oil – for frying
- Salt to taste
- Clean and cut the fish to desired shape.
- Now take all the spice powders along with salt and lemon juice.
- Mix it. Now slit the fish here and there.
- Rub the masala to both sides of the fish thoroughly.
- Marinate for about an hour time.
- Heat oil in a tawa and fry the fish. Drizzle oil over the sides of the fish.
Serve hot as side dish for rice and rotis.