Poori is one of the most favourite dish among everyone. Kids love to have poori’s.
- Wheat flour – 3 cups
- Salt to taste.
- Water – 3 cups
- Oil – 4 cups
- Take wheat flour in a heavy bottomed bowl.
- Now pour the water little by little. Mix it well.
- Fold all together to a big ball.
- Now take out small pieces of flour and make them into small balls.
- Then spread them as per the shape of poori.
- Heat oil in kadai. Drop those spread one by one.
- Turn the sides .
Serve hot with kurma, potato masala and so on.