Sweet curd rice is nothing but the curd rice made with dryfruits and fruits. They give colourful look and rich taste.
- Boiled raw rice – 2 cup
- Curd/Yogurt – ½ litre
- Milk – 1 cup
- Cashew nuts – 10 nos
- Raisins – 8 nos
- Pomegranate, Apple(finely chopped) – a handful
- Oil – 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Take the boiled rice in a bowl, mash in nicely.
- Pour in curd and mix well.
- Pour the milk and mix well.
- Heat oil in a tadka. Put cashew nuts and raisins. Wait till it turns light brown colour.
- Pour it to the rice and mix well.
- Put salt to taste and the fruits. Mix well.
- Set it aside for an hour and serve with pickle.