Shahi shorba – a spicy Indian soup, a spicy, delicious and healthy soup. Also this can be served with naan.
- Butter – 4 tbsp
- Mint – a handful
- Onion – 1 no
- Sugar – 1 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Walnut – 10 nos
- Wheat flour/Atta – 2 tbsp
- Black pepper powder – ½ tsp
- Finely chop onions and crush mint leaves.
- Coarsely chop walnuts.
- Heat butter in a kadai. Fry onions till they are transparent.
- Put flour and fry till they turn brown in colour.
- Put crushed mint, walnuts, salt and pepper.
- Pour 5 cups of water and sugar. Stir in, so that lumps are formed.
- Bring it to boil and put in simmer for 10 mins.
- Wait till it come to soup consistency.
Serve hot with toasted naans.