Poached egg with vegetables is an awesome recipe. Generally kids love to eat eggs, so inorder to add vegetables to food, I have added vegetables to it and made it in a kuzhipaniyaram pan to attract kids. It came out well and kids loved to have this.
- Egg – 5 nos
- Carrot – 1 no
- Potato – 1 no
- Big onion – 1 ½ no
- Red chilli powder – ½ tsp
- Oil for frying
- Salt to taste
- Peel and grate carrot and potato. Finely chop onions.
- Beat eggs with salt and onions.
- Heat oil in kadai. Fry potato and carrots with red chilli powder and salt for abt 10 mins.
- Put that to egg and stir it well.
- Heat oil in kuzhipaniyaram pan and pour egg to it.
- Also pour oil on the sides of the eggs.
- Swap the side of egg carefully.
- Take it out once cooked.
Serve hot with toasted bread and mint dip.