Apart from too many varieties of Dosa, this is one of the most popular dosa in south India. It’s made of Idly chili chutney powder, which will be available in each and every south Indian kitchen. Stay tuned for the Idly chili chutney powder recipe, also it is available in packets in all Indian grocery shops. You can use any vegetable oil but when the gingeely/sesame oil combined with this powder gives a fabulous taste. So try to use gingelly/sesame oil for delicious taste and aroma. Let us move on to the recipe…
- Dosa – 2 cups, Chk out for Dosa batter
- Idli chutney powder – 2 tsp
- Gingelly/Sesame Oil – 2 tsp
- Heat tawa and rub it with oil.
- Spread the dosa batter on the tawa and drizzle oil on the sides of the dosa.
- Sprinkle the chutney powder and then drizzle oil on the top of the dosa.
- Wait for 5 mins and swap the dosa. Again wait for another 5 mins for the dosa to be cooked.