One of the healthy dessert with milk and fruits. Most of the kids don’t like to eat fruits, so through this dish one can substitute the fruits to kids. They too love to have this because of the flavor of milk and custard melts like ice cream in mouth. Here is the recipe…
- Milk – 1 litre
- Custard powder – 5 tsp
- Sugar – 10 tsp
- Banana – 3 nos
- Apple – 3 nos
- Boil the milk.
- Take custard powder in bowl, pour a cup of milk and mix it well.
- Make sure that no lumps are formed.
- Now mix that milk to the boiled milk and stir it continuously in low heat.
- Remove from heat when it thickens.
- Bring it to room temperature and store it in bowl.
- Refrigerate it.
- Now finely chop or grate apples and chop the bananas.
- Before an hour to serve, mix these fruits to the custard and again refrigerate it.
Serve chilled or at room temperature.