Aloo paratha is a yummy stuffed bread dish that incorporates that ingredients which is famous and staple in many places. This is easy to make and is great for breakfast or dinner. It goes out well with dips, chutneys or raitas.
- Aloo / Potato – ½ kg
- Green chillies – 3 nos
- Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Wheat flour – 3 Cups
- Water – 1 ½ cup
- Coriander leaves – a bunch
- Oil – 3 tbsp
- Take the flour, salt and mix them well.
- Now pour water and roll them nicely to a ball.
- Pour 1 tbsp oil on the top of the dough and cover it with the wet cloth for about 15 mins.
- Boil potatoes and finely chop green chillies.
- Mash the potatoes along with salt, cumin seeds and green chillies.
- Roll them into 6 to 7 balls.
- Now roll the flour in to medium sized balls.
- Flatten the flour balls by dusting with the plain wheat flour on both sides.
- Now keep a potato ball in the middle of flatten flour and cover hem and roll into a ball, softly.
- Now flatten the stuffed ball by dusting with the plain wheat flour on both sides.
- Heat oil in a tawa and put the flattened flour, drizzle oil on the sides of the paratha’s.
- Swap it to be cooked on the other side.
Serve hot with dips or chutney. I use serve this with tomato dip or tomato ketchup.