Lamb Brain is one of my all time favourite spare part from Lamb. All of us in our family love to have this brain fry. Most probably all kids love to have this because of it’s softens. When you put in mouth, it melts like Icecream.
- Brain – 4 nos
- Big onions – 2 nos
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Red chilli powder – ¼ tsp
- Cumin powder – 1 ½ tsp
- Black pepper powder – ½ tsp
- Mustard seeds – ¼ tsp
- Split black gram – ¼ tsp
- Curry leaves – a strand
- Finely chop the onions into small pieces.
- Chop a brain into 4 to 5 pieces.
- Heat oil in kadai. Put mustard, blackgram and curry leaves. Wait till it crackle.
- Put the onions and fry till they become transparent.
- Put the brain pieces, Add red chilli powder, cumin powder and salt.
- Fry till the raw smell goes off.
- Sprinkle little water and cover with the lid.
- Wait till gets cooked. Remove the lid.
- Put the pepper powder and mix well.
Serve hot with rice, idli and dosa.