Just got to come across this recipe from one of my blogger friend, SKD. It looks fabulous, so thought of trying, also it came out well. Based on this, I have tried out my own version with few other ingredients. The ingredients mainly used here is pepper and when bite the pepper along with the chicken, it’s was delicious and yummmm… I have accompanied this with Garlic Egg Fried rice.
- Chicken – ½ kg (Thinly sliced breast pieces would go out well with this)
- Black peppercorns – 4 tbsp
- Onions – 2 nos
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Curd/Yogurt – ½ cup
- Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
- Garam masala – 2 tsp
- Fresh cream – 2 tbsp
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Clean the chicken pieces and soak them in salt water for about ½ an hour.
- Take out the chicken and dry it.
- Heat a tsp oil in kadai and fry the onions.
- Now grind onions, ginger and garlic to a fine paste.
- Now take all the above given ingredients with the ground paste in a bowl except peppercorns and marinate them for half an hour.
- Add very little, since you have marinated in salt water.
- Drizzle oil in a baking tray and place the chicken, then pour the gravy on it.
- Cook in microwave at 180 degree for about 10 mins.
- Then turn the sides if the chicken and again cook for another 10 mins.
- Crush the peppercorns.
- Heat oil in non-stick pan.
- Take out the chicken when it’s done and roll only the chicken pieces on the peppercorns and fry them in the pan.
- Pour the gravy in a kadai and keep in high flame, till get the gravy thickens to sauce consistency.
- Arrange the chicken pieces in a plate with the sauce and garnish with coriander leaves.
Serve hot with sauce or serve hot by pouring the sauce in chicken. This chicken adds more more taste when it’s eaten with sauce.