Once in a while, I enter into my memories. One such memories was when I was in U.K, I had a dish named crepe which was similar to our Dosa. But was filled with some chocolate spread, so I thought of putting Nutella in our Dosa. Wow really amazing, it turned out good. Kids loved love to have it. Nutella Dosa so called – “Kids friendly Dosa”. Let us move on to the recipe…
- Dosa batter – 1 cup
- Nutella spread – 1 bottle
- Butter – 50 gms
- Heat the griddle, place a pinch of butter on the griddle, spread it all over the griddle.
- Pour in a spoon of batter and spread it all over the griddle.
- Add in a tsp of butter over the dosa, wait until it spreads all over the dosa.
- Add a tbsp of nutella over the dosa and spread it with a spoon all over the dosa after a min (so that it will be easy to spread the nutella).
- Wait for a min, until the dosa is cooked.
- Swap the side of the dosa and again swap the side in 5 seconds.
- Roll the dosa and remove from fire.
Serve hot as a tea time snack or can also be served as breakfast and dinner for kids.