- Soya chunks – 1 cup
- Grated carrot – ¼ cup
- Boiled potato – ½ cup
- Green chillies – 2 nos
- Garam masala – 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil – 3 tsp
- Soak the soya chunks in warm water. Squeeze out the water and keep it aside.
- Grind the soya chunks in a mixie.
- Put the grounded soya chunks, mashed potato, carrot, green chillies, garam masala and salt.
- Mix them all together.
- Make them into small balls and pat them.
- Arrange them on a microwavable plate and drizzle two drops of oil on it.
- Preheat the microwave to 180 degree.
- Place the plate in the microwave and cook them.
- Heat oil on a tawa.
- Place the vada on the tawa and drizzle oil to the sides.
- Swap the vada and again drizzle oil on the sides.
- Take out, once cooked.
Serve hot with Tomato sauce.