This is one of the Japanese style of Noodles. This was my very first to time to do something different in noodles. After lot of confusion, whether kids would love to have or not,finally I thought to try out this recipe. Everyone enjoyed having this recipe.
- Noodles – 5 cakes
- Mushrooms – 200 gm
- Butter – 1 ½ tbsp
- Minced Herbs (Coriander/parsley, spring onion)
- Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Grated zest of lemon – 1 no
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- Ginger – 1”inch
- Garic – 5 cloves
- Vinegar – 3 tsp
- Soy sauce – 3 tsp
- Honey – 3 tsp
- Olive oil – 3 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Boil the noodles in a heavy bottomed vessel with salt.
- Wash the mushroom and soak them in hot water for 15 mins.
- Thinely slice the mushrooms and garlic.
- Finely chop the herbs (Coriander and spring onion). Grate the ginger.
- In a bowl, take them chilli powder, lemon zest, garlic, ginger, vinegar, soy sauce, honey, lemon juice and olive oil. Mix them gently.
- Heat a frying pan over high heat. Add butter and when the butter starts bubbling, put the mushrooms and herbs. Toss them for 5 mins.
- Now put the noodles and pour in the dressing and toss them for few minutes.
Serve hot with Tomato sauce. I have accompained this with scrambled egg and tomato sauce.