A flavoursome healthy soup, which has the sweetness of the carrots, onion, tomato and coriander leaves. It is excellent for all seasons and for all people (adults and kids). Serve with bread toast for supper or lunch. I have served it along with fish fry.
- Onion – 1 no
- Tomato – 1 no
- Carrot – 2 no
- Butter – 1 tbsp
- Coriander leaves – a handful
- Cumin powder – ½ tsp
- Pepper powder – ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Chop onion, tomato and carrots.
- Heat butter in a pressure cooker. Put onion, tomato, coriander,cumin powder, pepper powder and salt.
- Stir them for about 10 mins.
- Pour two cups of water and wait for two whistles.
- Let it cool and grind it in a mixie.
Serve hot with toasted bread slices.