Carrot payasam / Carrot kheer is an easy sweet delicious dessert recipe, made for occasions. It is an nutritious dish. Carrots are a good source of Vitamin A and keeps our eyes healthy. The best way for kids to intake carrots. Nowadays everyone started surfing social media, so it’s good to have carrots in our diet. So prefer too much of carrot recipes like carrot payasam, carrot cake, carrot halwa and so on…
- Carrot – 3 cup
- Milk – ¾ litre
- Sugar – 1 ½ cup
- Almonds / Badam – 10 nos
- Cashew nuts – 10 nos
- Cardamom powder – 2 tsp
- Ghee – 1 tbsp
- Saffron – a few strands.
- Grate the carrots.
- Heat ghee in a cooker and fry the carrots in them.
- Pour a cup of water and pressure cook them.
- Boil in a pan. Put cardamom powder , saffron and sugar to it.
- Add the carrots to it.
- Grind the blanched badam and cashewnuts.
- Pour this to carrots and keep on stirring, till it thickens.