I love Mangoes than any fruit, so I eat Mangoes as such, never tired or even thought of trying out any recipes with Mango. But when I saw my friends trying out different recipes with mango. I too thought of making a Mango cake, but unfortunately my First mango cake was big disaster for me. But this time very carefully tired out and resulted in a good outcome. Very first time in my life tasting a yummy Mango cake.
- Maida / All purpose flour – 1 ½ cup
- Mango pulp – 1 cup
- Condensed milk – ½ cup
- Powdered sugar – ¾ cup
- Milk – 4 tbsp
- Butter – ½ cup
- Baking powder – 1 tsp
- Baking soda – ½ tsp
- Cashew nuts – 2 tbsp
- Raisins – 1 ¼ tbsp
- Cardamom powder – 1 tsp
- Sieve maida, baking soda, baking powder, cardamom powder in a bowl. Keep aside.
- Peel the mango and cut them to pieces and grind for mango pulp.
- In a bowl, pour the melted butter, mango pulp, icing sugar, condensed milk and milk. Beat well.
- Cut the cashew nuts into small pieces.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree c.
- Put the cashew and raisins to the butter and mix well.
- Now put the flour little by little and beat well. No lumps should be formed.
- Grease the baking tray.
- Pour the batter to the tray and bake for 15 mins.
Cake is ready. Serve hot or chilled. I have dressed up my mango cake with vanilla icing.