Cauliflower and Egg stir fry goes out well with steamed rice as side dish. The crunchiness in cauliflower and the softens in egg gives a good texture, flavour and taste to this dish.
- Cauliflower – 1 no
- Eggs – 2 nos
- Onion – 1 no
- Chilli powder – ½ tsp
- Cumin powder – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil – 3 tsp
- Mustard seeds – ¼ tsp
- Split blackgram – ¼ tsp
- Curry leaves – a strand
- Separate the cauliflower into small florets.
- Finely chop the onion.
- Blanch (Boil and strain them from water) the mini florets with little salt.
- Heat oil in a kadai.
- Put mustard, blackgram and curry leaves. Wait till they crackle.
- Put onion and fry them till they are transparent.
- Put the cauliflower and put all spice powders and salt.
- Fry them for few mins and sprinkle water.
- Again fry them for about 10 mins, then break the eggs into it.
- Continue stirring it the egg gets cooked.
Serve hot with steamed rice as side dish.