Cheese garlic toast is an easy and quick recipe made with cheese, garlic and butter. Good for breakfast or snacks.
- Bread Slices – 5 to 6 slices
- Butter – 3 tbsp (room temperature)
- Garlic (minced) – 1 ½ tsp
- Coriander or celery leaves – handful
- Grated mozzarella cheese – as required
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree C.
- Grate the cheese.
- Finely chop the garlic and celery or coriander leaves.
- Spread the butter on the slices.
- Sprinkle the garlic pieces.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the bread slices.
- Bake it in 180 degree for abt 3 mins.
Serve hot with Mayonnaise or Tomato ketchup.