Muskmelon contains lot of water and vital nutrients. Juicing the melons helps to cool the body during summers and also provides us with healthful benefits. Make sure to wash muskmelon skin before chopping them, since they are covered with edible wax to prevent moisture loss. Muskmelon juice should be consumed within 15-20 mins of extraction to prevent loss of nutrients. It is a valuable food medicine in the treatment of hyperacidity, gastric and ulcers.
- Muskmelon / Cantaloupe – 1 no
- Sugar or Honey – to taste
- Cinnamon powder – a pinch
- Wash the muskmelon. Chop the melon.
- Separate them from the skin and chop them to medium pieces.
- Take them in a mixer with honey or sugar and cinnamon powder.
- Grind them to a smooth paste without water.
Serve them chilled or at room temperature.