Crescent rolls are nothing but they are similar to crossiants. This is a great recipe for light, fluffy and buttery crescent rolls. Perfect to have them served right out from the oven to Thanksgiving dinner table. It is goes out good for breakfast. They are too delicious, not even kids even we hardly can stop not eating too many.
- Dry yeast – 2 tbsp
- Warm water – ¾ cup
- White sugar – ½ cup
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Eggs – 2 nos
- Butter – ½ cup (room temperature)
- All purpose flour / Maida – 4 cups
- Dissolve yeast in warm water.
- Take flour, sugar, salt, butter, eggs in a bowl.
- Stir in the yeast water in the flour and Knead the dough.
- Cover it and let it rise in the warm place until double(about 1 ½ hrs).
- Preheat the oven at 180 degree c.
- Make the dough into small balls and roll them to desired shape.
- Bake them in 180 degree c for abt 10 mins.