Sandwich are always hot with people who are short of time, so I prefer mainly these sandwich are breakfast for kids, since they rush up and have no time. We can make our favourite sandwich by using the stuff we like. We can make good fusion sandwiches by combining different flavours. Keep this in mind here I combined panner with herbs for stuffing, which was healthier.
- White Bread / Brown Bread – 4 slices
- Panner – ½ cup
- Coriander leaves – 2 tbsp
- Garam masala – 1 tsp
- Chilli powder – ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Butter – 2 tbspsp
- Black salt – ¼ tsp
- Black pepper powder – ¼ tsp
- Crumble the panner with your hands.
- Finely chop the coriander leaves.
- Put the coriander leaves, chilli powder, garam masala, salt, black salt, black pepper powder. Mix them all together with the panner.
- Take the bread slices and brush them with butter.
- Spread this panner mixture and cover it with another bread slice.
- Brush them with butter on the top of slices and toast them in a sandwich toaster.
Serve hot with mayonnaise and jam.