- Spaghetti – 200 gm
- Minced meat – 100 gm
- Onion – 1 nos
- Garlic – 5 cloves
- Carrot – 1 no
- Tomato sauce – 1 tbsp
- Soya sauce – 3 tsp
- Pepper powder – 3 tsp
- Red chilli flakes – 1 ½ tsp (crush the red chillies for flakes)
- Oregano – 2 tsp
- Olive oil – 3 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Boil spaghetti in water. Once boiled, drain and keep it aside.
- Grind the minced meat in a mixier.
- Finely chop onions, garlic and dice the carrot into small pieces.
- Heat olive oil in a kadai. Put onions, garlic, salt, red chilli flakes and fry them till the raw smell goes off.
- Put the ground mutton, salt and fry them till they become light brown in colour.
- Put the carrots and fry them, till both the carrots and mutton are cooked.
- Pour in the tomato sauce, soya sauce, pepper powder and dried oregano. Fry them till the raw smell goes off and the oil starts to float.
- Now put the boiled spaghetti and stir in. Put in low flame and cover with the lid for about 5 mins.
Serve hot with any curries or sauce. I have served it with Hasselback potatoes.