When coming to omelette, all of us remember just eggs. So thought of doing something innovative for kids, also its a perfect intake for kids as lunch when packed to school.
- Fish(your choice) – 100 gm
- Eggs – 3 nos
- Onions – 1 nos
- Pepper powder – 1 ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Curry leaves – a string
- Mustard seeds – ¼ tsp
- Chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Cumin powder – ½ tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1 tsp
- Oil for frying
- Clean and wash the fish nicely.
- Boil water in a kadai and put the fish, turmeric powder and salt. Cover and wait till the fish is cooked.
- Finely chop the onions.
- Once boiled, mash the fish and take out the bones.
- Heat oil in a kadai, put mustard, curry leaves, onions and fry till the onions are transparent.
- Put all the spice powders and salt. Fry it for few mins, till the raw smell goes off.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl and put this fish masala, pepper powder and salt.
- Heat oil in a tawa, pour in the egg mixture and swap the side when it’s fried.