Noodle are one of the most favorite dish of my family. So whenever I feel lazy or sick or have a little time to cook, I just choose noodles. In order to make it healthy, I use few vegetables and egg to make it more healthy.
- Maggi noodles – 4 cake
- Carrot – 1 no
- Eggs – 3 nos
- Spring onions – 3 strings
- Green chillies – 1 no
- Cabbage – 100 gm
- Onion – 1 no
- Maggi masala packet – 4 nos
- Mustard seeds – 1/4 tsp
- Fennel seeds – 1/4 tsp
- Boil noodles in 3 cups of water. After boiled, drain the water and wash with the tap water. Again drain the water.
- Put the noodles in a plate and drizzle few drops of oil and mix then gently with the hand. So that the noodles would not stick to each other.
- Finely chop the onions, cabbage, spring onions. Peel and slit the green chillies and peel, grate the carrot.
- Heat oil in a kadai. Put mustard, fennel seeds and wait till they splatter.
- Put the onions and green chillies, fry till the onions turn golden brown.
- Put the carrots and stir them till they are half cooked.
- Put the cabbage and stir them till they are half cooked, sprinkle ajinamoto over them.
- Break the eggs and keep on stirring continuosly, till they are cooked.
- Now put the noodles and then the maggi spice powder and keep on stirring them, till they are mixed well.
- Sprinkle spring onions, give them a stir and serve hot.
Serve hot with any Chinese gravy and sauce or ketchup.