Kiwifruit is also known as Chinese Gooseberry, since its packed with too many of health benefits. The main health benefit in kiwi fruit is does not raise the blood sugar level and so it’s good for people with diabetics and it also controls asthma. So I have planned to make something with kiwi, finally concluded with KIWI Muffins, which was yummy. The muffins taste too good and the crunchiness of the seeds have given a wonderful texture to the muffins.
- All purpose flour / Maida – 1 ¼ cup
- Caster Sugar – 1 cup
- Cooking soda – ½ tsp
- Cinnamon powder – ½ tsp
- Salt – ¼ tsp
- Egg – 1 no
- Milk – 1 cup
- Butter(melted) – 2 tbsp
- Kiwi fruit – 1 nos
- Raisins – 10 nos (optional) – I haven’t used Raisins
- Sieve all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Peel and grind the kiwi fruit for puree.
- Take all the wet ingredients along with the puree in a bowl and beat it well.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree C.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cases and fill ¾ of it.
- Bake it for 10 mins in 180 degree C or until tooth pick inserted in the muffin comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 mins before serving.