I have made these cookies for snack time. It goes out well with milk, coffee and tea. Especially my kids loved it a lot, it has a good flavor because of the banana in it and a wonderful taste.
- All purpose flour / Maida – 2 cups
- Baking powder – 1 ½ tsp
- Salt – ½ tsp
- Baking soda – ¼ tsp
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Butter – ¾ cup
- Eggs – 2 nos
- Vanilla extract – 1 tsp
- Bananas – 1 cup(mashed)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree C.
- Sift flour, baking powder, salt and baking powder all together.
- Beat the butter with sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Add in the mashed bananas to it.
- Add the flour little by little, stir gently until its well folded.
- Line up your tray with the butter paper.
- Drop in the batter with the spoon and bake it for 10 mins at 180 degree C.
Serve at room temperature with milk or coffee or tea.Sprinkle powdered sugar on the top of the cookies.