This is one of the easiest breakfast. Having bread very often as breakfast, has become common with many of us. So just we could make something different recipe with Bread.
Let us move to the recipe:
- Butter – 1 tbsp
- Bread slices – 5 nos
- Eggs – 2 nos
- Salt to taste.
- Chilli powder – ½ tsp
- Chop the bread slices to small pieces.
- Heat butter in a kadai. Put the bread pieces and toss them, wait till they turn light brown colour.
- Keep it aside.
- Heat a tsp of butter in the same kadai. Break in the eggs, put chilli powder and salt.
- Saute them for a few seconds and then put the bread pieces, continue sauting them together.
- Wait till the egg coated in the bread is cooked.
Serve hot with dips or sauce or chutneys.