- All purpose flour / Maida – 1 ½ cups
- Powdered sugar – 1 ¼ cup
- Eggs – 2 nos
- Buttermilk – ½ cup
- Water – 1 cup
- Butter – 1 cup
- Unsweetened cocoa powder – 3 tbsp
- Baking soda – 1 tsp
- Vanilla extract – 1 tsp
- Walnut – 10 nos
- Sieve the flour, baking soda, powdered sugar and baking soda. Keep it aside.
- Finely chop the walnuts.
- In a bowl, beat eggs, vanilla extract and yogurt till fluffy.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree C.
- Take butter, water and cocoa powder in a saucepan; stir over medium heat, till the mixture is well combined.
- Now pour in this butter to beaten eggs and beat well.
- Put the flour little by little and fold into the butter.
- Grease the baking tray and pour in the batter to it. Sprinkle walnuts to the top of the cake.
- Bake for about 7 mins at 180 degree C or bake it until the toothpick inserted inside comes out clean.
That looks so so so good!!