Pancakes have became too favorite for my kids, so I have planned to prepare pancake at least once in a week. But every time preparing the same pancake is something bore for me and also I need my kids to consume the fruits and vegetables. So started experimenting pancake with the combination of fruits and vegetables, in that list this is my second pancake with Apple.
This dish was too delicious with the taste and aroma of Apple. This can be served as breakfast or snack. I have served it as breakfast with Jam.
- Apple – 1 no (medium size)
- All purpose flour / Maida – 1 ½ cup
- Eggs – 2 nos
- Baking powder – 1 tsp
- Baking soda – ½ tsp
- Cinnamon powder – 1 tsp
- Powdered sugar – 1 cup
- Milk – 3 tbsp
- Salt – a pinch
- Oil – 3 tbsp
- Wash, peel and grate the apple into fine pieces.
- Sieve the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon powder.
- Beat eggs and milk in a bowl, put sugar to it and beat till it get dissolved.
- Put the grated apple to the egg mixture and mix it well.
- Put the flour little by little to the egg mixture and keep on stirring.
- Adjust the consistency with milk.
- Heat oil in the tawa and drop the batter with the spoon.
- Drizzle oil on the sides of the pancake, swap the sides and cook.
Serve hot with Butter or Jam. I have served it with Jam.