Lamb liver is one of the healthiest foods. It is rich in protein and not very high in calorie, also it’s said that they are extremely beneficial for people suffering from diabetics and they play a main role in red blood production.
- Lamb liver – ¼ kg
- Onions – 2 nos
- Chilli powder – ½ tsp
- Cumin powder – 2 tsp
- Pepper powder – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
- Curry leaves – a string
- Mustard seeds – ¼ tsp
- Split black gram – ¼ tsp
- Cumin seeds – ¼ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Clean and chop the lamb liver into smaller pieces.
- Finely chop in the onions.
- Heat oil in a kadai. Put mustard, blackgram, cumin seeds and curry leaves.
- Put the onions and fry till they are transparent.
- Put the chopped liver pieces, turmeric powder, chilli, pepper powder and salt.
- Fry them for few minutes till there are cooked.
Serve hot with steamed rice, idli and dosa.