I am thankful to the Indus Ladies, for inviting me for the Kids Lunch Box Contest. There are few of my lunch box recipes, which have been a hit among my daughter’s friends. Here I am about to share the recipes which would be loved by kids and also would be comfortable for every mother’s in their morning hurry burry.
Lunch Box 1:
Coconut milk rice with Shahi egg curry and chapathi’s
- In coconut milk rice, the rice is boiled in coconut milk and flavoured with spices and dryfruits.
- In Shahi Egg Curry, the egg is boiled, shelled out and is infused in shahi gravy.
Lunch Box – 2
Vegetable Briyani with Mushroom Gravy and Onion-Tomato Raita
- Vegetable Briyani is a blend of rice, vegetables and spices.
- Mushroom Gravy is a made with Cashew paste, which kids loves a lot.
- Onion-Tomato Raita is blend of onion, tomato, coriander leaves in yogurt/curd.
Lunch Box – 3
Egg rice and Methi Chicken
- In Egg rice, the rice is boiled and fried with egg, onion and spices.
- In Methi chicken, the gravy is made with the blend of sun-dried methi and chicken.