Spaghetti / Noodles are my families all time favourite with tomato ketchup. I have tried out one of my blogger friend Linda creations recipe, but with the veggies and chicken. Whenever I feel lazy or sick, I prefer noodles because of the little preparation time and my kid’s favourite. Let us move to the recipe…
- Spaghetti – 200 gms
- Chicken – 100 gms (boneless small cut)
- Onion – 1 no
- Capsicum – ½ cup (green, yellow and red colour)
- Cabbage – ¼ cup
- Spring onions – a handful
- Carrot – 1 no
- Garlic – 4 cloves
- Olive oil – 4 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Ajinamoto – a pinch
- Pepper powder – 1 tsp
- Schezwan sauce – 1 ½ tsp
- Soy sauce – ½ tsp
- Finely chop the onion, garlic, spring onions and chicken. Thinly slice the cabbage, carrot and capsicum’s lengthwise.
- Boil water in a heavy bottomed kadai. Put spaghetti with little salt, cover and cook till the spaghetti’s are done. Drain the water, wash the spaghetti in running tap water, again drain it and keep it aside.
- Heat 3 tsp of oil in a pan, put the chicken pieces with little salt and fry till they turn to white colour. Take the chicken and keep it aside.
- Transfer the left over oil to the kadai. Heat the kadai, put onions and garlic, fry till they turn golden brown colour.
- Put the veggies with little salt and fry for 10 mins, do not overcook. Put the chicken with half the amount of spring onions and fry for few mins.
- Put all the sauces and fry them till the raw smell goes off.
- Put the noodles with little ajinamoto, pepper powder and fry them till they get mixed with sauce.
- Transfer it to a bowl.
Garnish with spring onions and serve hot with Tomato ketchup.