Wondering what to do for today’s dinner! Had a discussion with kids, they asked for something innovative in Dosa. Found out little mutton kheema in the refrigerator, so planned for mutton kheema egg dosa. The result was awesome. Can’t wait to share the recipe…
- Mix the dosa batter gently. Heat tawa on the stove. Pour in the dosa batter and spread t on the tawa. Make sure that it should be thin layer.
- Beat egg with little salt.
- Take the kheema masala in a spoon and spread it over the dosa. Wait for 20 seconds.
- Pour the beaten egg and spread it over the dosa. Wait till the egg is half cooked.
- Flip the dosa and leave it to cook for 10 seconds.
- Again flip the dosa and roll or serve it hot as such.
I have served this Mutton kheema dosa with coriander thogayal.