My kids love towards Spaghetti made me hunting recipes for spaghetti. Found this recipe from my blogger friend, CHITRA JAGADISH. All of a sudden planned and prepared this recipe, the aroma and it tastes awesome. I have accompanied this recipe with baked eggs and tomato sauce. Let us move on to the recipe…
- Spaghetti – 250 gms
- Olive oil – 1 tbsp
- Capsicum / Bell peppers – 100 gms
- Soy sauce – 2 tsp
- Tomato – 2 nos
- Onion – 1 no
- Vinegar – 1 tbsp
- Walnuts – 150 gms
- Garlic – 3 cloves
- Green chillies – 2 nos
- Salt to taste
- Boil spaghetti. Drain and keep it aside.
- Blanch the tomatoes. Roughly chop the onion. Chop the capsicum/bell pepper lengthwise, I have used green, yellow and red colours.
- Soak green chillies and garlic in vinegar for 30 mins.
- Grind the green chillies, garlic with vinegar, onions, blanched tomatoes and walnuts to a fine paste.
- Heat oil in a kadai. Put the capsicum, fry till they are done.
- Pour the grounded paste and leave it in medium flame till the oil separates from the gravy. Stir once in a while.
- Put the soy sauce, salt and sprinkle little water. Leave it in medium flame for 5 mins.
- Put the boiled spaghetti and stir well, until the spaghetti gets coated with the sauce.