This chicken masala dosa is nothing but the Nadan chicken / Cornish chicken curry and egg which is spread in the dosa, then cooked and finally rolled and served with any chutneys and curries. This chicken egg dosa goes out well for dinner.
- Dosa batter – 1 cup
- Nadan chicken curry – ½ cup
- Eggs – 3 nos
- Salt to taste
- Chilli / Pepper powder – 1 tsp
- Oil – 3 tsp
- Beat the dosa batter nicely.
- Heat tawa and pour in the batter, spread it on the tawa. Drizzle ½ tsp of oil on the sides and ½ tsp of oil on the dosa. Wait for 5 seconds.
- Spread the chicken gravy, wait for 5 seconds.
- Break a egg on the dosa and spread it evenly all over the dosa.
- Sprinkle chilli/pepper powder and salt. Wait for few seconds.
- Carefully swap the dosa and wait for another a minute.
- Again swap the dosa, start rolling it and serve hot.
Serve hot with any chutneys or curries. I have accompanied this with mint chutney.
Take out the chicken pieces from the gravy and crumble nicely. Then spread it along with the gravy on the dosa. So that there won’t be any bones and the dosa could be rolled.