I made this for Halloween Day celebration a to our home, just to have fun with kids. We had fun, with all these spooky recipes – eyes, hands and so on. All the ingredients, I have used here are edible. Let us move to the recipes…
- Eggs – 4 nos
- Chilli powder – a pinch
- Mayonnaise – 2 tsp
- Pepper powder – ¼ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Tomato chilli sauce for spraying
- Black olives – 3 nos
- Hard boil the eggs, shell them and cut them into equal halves(length wise).
- Pop out the yolk form all those eggs to a bowl.
- In the yolk, put the chilli powder, salt, mayonnaise and pepper powder. Mash the yolk with all these.
- Clean the white egg very well with water, make sure don’t break it.
- Fill in the yolk mixture in the egg whites.
- Halve the black olives (lengthwise) and place in the centre of the egg yolk mixture.
- Splatter the Tomato sauce.
Now your Deviled Egg Eyes are ready for Halloween feast.
Note: For the green colour eyes, I have splattered the green food colour.