I have been watching TLC and came across this recipe, actually this was an non-veg but I have prepared an vegetarian version.
This recipe is a healthy dish, since it consists of all green and leafy vegetables, moreover onions in this would cut down the acidity. So I have used this as an dressing for my Green tea smoked chicken. Let us move on to the recipe…
- Shallots – 15 nos
- Green chillies – 1 no
- Sugar – 2 tsp
- Lemon juice – 1 ½ tsp
- Spring onion – 1 stalk
- Coriander leaves – 2 stalk
- Curry leaves – a stalk
- Ginger – ¼ “ inch
- Peel and finely chop the onions.
- Finely chop the green chillies, spring onions and ginger.
- Pound all these ingredients together.
- Transfer to bowl, pour in the lemon juice and mix them well.