After thinking of what to do on children’s day, keeping in my mind that my kids love all the baked items, I started preparing these Cheese Garlic Biscuits. These biscuits had a good flavor and the taste was delicious. I have accompanied this with milk as a breakfast for my kids. “Happy Children’s Day” Let us move on to the recipe…
- All purpose flour / Maida – 1 ¾ cup
- Salt – ½ tsp
- Baking powder – 1 tsp
- Butter – ½ cup
- Shredded cheese – 1 cup
- Garlic – 2 cloves (finely minced)
- Milk – 1 cup
- Sieve maida, salt and baking powder.
- Stir in the butter and garlic, until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Make a well in between the flour and pour in the milk and cheese.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree C.
- Stir well to combine the ingredients.
- Grease the baking tray. Scoop the batter into the tray little by little to desired shape.
- Bake in the oven for 8 min at 180 degree C or till they turn golden brown.
Serve hot with tea or coffee.